Synergy Interpreter Training Partnership
Institutions and faculty that train interpreters or teach ASL can partner with Sorenson to give their students invaluable insight into real-world interpreting situations and skill-building guidance from our team of expert staff.
Support the Future of Interpreting Through Sorenson Synergy
The need for qualified sign language interpreters consistently exceeds the supply—one of the primary reasons Sorenson invests heavily in training and upskilling interpreters regardless of whether they work with us.
Together with educators and schools, we believe we can create a holistic approach for students preparing to enter the field. Our Synergy partnership pools resources to prepare students for community, educational, VRI, and VRS interpreting settings.
- Opportunities for mock interpreting practice
- A greater sense of community through program connections
- Support for infusing the VRS specialty into the course of study
- Networking and resource-sharing webinars and panels for faculty
- Roundtables/virtual gatherings for participating students from different programs
- Student observation in community, video remote, and video relay interpreting settings
- Webinars for upper-level students on the interpreting process and linguistic features of signed and spoken languages
Connect With Us
We only need a little information to enroll you in the Synergy program.
"*" indicates required fields