Gatherings of the Deaf community, hearing health providers, business leaders, educators, Veterans, technology fiends: we’ve made friends everywhere we go and in every community we connect with. Just look at some of the places we’ve turned up over the past few months:
Thank you for considering Sorenson as an event sponsor. We are proud to sponsor events that create lasting impact in our communities around the globe. In the past 20 years, Sorenson has donated over $18 million within the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities. We receive thousands of sponsorship requests annually. While Sorenson would love to be able to sponsor every request, we are most interested in sponsoring events and organizations that focused on:
• Causing transformative socio-economic leverage for diverse Deaf and hard-of-hearing populations
• Investing in skill-building among Deaf and hard-of-hearing populations
• Curating multi-language and multi-cultural connections between Deaf, hard-of-hearing, and hearing people
Ultimately, Sorenson is always seeking ways to support efforts that steer Deaf, hard-of-hearing, and hearing people to Connect Beyond Words.
All requests for sponsorship must include:
• Completed Sponsorship Request Form
• Letter of request on the organization letterhead
• W-9 Form
There is no requirement that your organization uses any of Sorenson’s services or endpoints.
You must submit your forms for review at least six (6) weeks in advance.
Please fill out the Sponsorship Request Form with as many details as possible. We thank you in advance for reaching out to us for sponsorship.